An access panel is a door, panel or piece of plywood that can be easily removed to provide access to a shut-off valve, drain or other (most often) plumbing part to which you need occasional access in order to make a repair.
Perhaps the most common place you’ll encounter an access panel is on the back side of the plumbing wall of a bathtub or shower.
Though a piece of plywood will usually suffice, you can purchase a manufactured access panel, complete with a frame and removable door.
Installing one involves cutting the appropriate size hole in the drywall, then gluing the frame in place.
Increasingly, access panels are being installed to provide easier access to low-voltage and communication wiring systems and devices.
Some sneaky people use access panels as a place to stash valuables.
Access Panel by Smart Secret System is made from plain aluminum frame and gypsum board and string hooks.
This is an economic and functional access panel.
Features of Aluminum access panel
Material: Extruded mill finish aluminum
Locking mechanism: Concealed push latch(es)
Flange: 1″ exposed aluminum flange
Frame: ½” in depth, made of aluminium
Door opening: Door sizes 8″ or + 200mm
Frame size: 10″ width, 10″ height, 2″ depth
Packaging: Individually wrapped, 1 door per box
Installation: please consult our website for instructions manual and related videos.
- Unlike competing products, our access panel door is made of solid plain aluminum frame with gypsum board inlay. It has a high quality push lock mechanism that’s built to last and resist heavy weight on it.
- Our access panel doors give easy access to mechanical, electrical and plumbing fixtures behind a wall. There is no need to call a specialist or a professional, it’s a very simple installation process that anyone can do following the instructions and having prepared the right tools.
- Super simple in its design and packing, our access door was developed and tested by construction specialists in real-life situations and configurations, which make this product one of the most competitive in its class. Helps you leave clean, continuous surfaces without visible hardware after treated and install on the ceilings and walls.
- Easy open and close, quick installation on any type of 1/2″ gypsum board inlay, made to last a lifetime
- 30 days money back guaranteed, FREE support on installation process
|Poids du produit||MIN: 1.44KG MAX: 2.26KG|
|Cadre extérieur||Coin d’aluminium 15x30x1.2 mm|
|Service d’installation||Sur demande|
|Période de garantie||5 ans à compter de la date d’achat|
|Remplir la porte||Plaque de plâtre cartonnée Knauf résistant à l’humidité 12,5 mm|
|Matériau du produit||Aluminium|
|Charger sur la porte||0,8 kg|
|Direction d’ouverture||Gauche ou droite|
|Face à||Peinture, plâtre, papier peint|
|Ouverture de la porte||Push Up|
|Cadre de porte||Coin d’aluminium 15x30x1.2 mm|
|Fixation de porte||Loquet à ressort|