Forget about the custom tools and loss of time required to adjust and conceal an opening. It will take couple of minutes to install the Smart Secret System access panels. This corresponds to savings in installation time compared to other access panels currently on the market.
INSTALLATION STEPS FOR ALUMINUM PANELS
- Using a level start by measuring the desired spot for your opening. (fig. 1)
- Trace the panel opening according to your access door size.The opening must be perfectly straight, otherwise the panel will not be squared once installed. Existing opening: adjust the height and width of the opening, if necessary. New opening: use the proposed dimension for your product or cut the surface to the desired dimension. (fig. 2)
- Make 4 holes on each corner of the squared template using a min. 4mm drill (fig. 3)
- Using a precise knife or something similar cut the spot and remove any drywall excess from the created hole. (fig. 4)
- Insert the frame into the opening by inclining it on diagonal width (fig. 5).
- Using drywall screws, screw the tabs along the sides of the frame (fig. 6).
- If there is an obstacle, fold the tab or tabs when required (image 7).
- Using drywall composite you can flatten the frame edge and the opening door so that it’s less visible (fig. 8)
- Check if the door opens and closes easily without applying extra pressure (fig. 9)
REMARKS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- If you would like to paint the panel or cover it with wallpaper, it is recommended that you clean and lightly sand the surface first.
- We guarantee the panels against defects in material and workmanship for the duration of the product life. This warranty applies to normal conditions of use and excludes damages caused by misuse or poor maintenance. The warranty is limited to replacement of the defective product or by a product of similar quality and excludes any other costs or damage.
Drywall aluminium door installation
INSTALLATION STEPS FOR METALLIC PANELS
1. Detach the access door from the Base Frame (Fig. 1)
2. Mount the Base Frame in the pre-prepared opening. while considering the side of the opening of the door, ie left or right.
It is impossible to have the door opening up or down !!!
3. Align the frame in parallel with the wall plane to have a straight surface with the door closed. (Fig 2)
4. Screw the Frame into the wall opening using the mounting holes.
5. Mount the door in its frame by screwing the hinge sleeves into the upper and lower part of the base frame.
Insert the M6 screws into the holes and secure with a wrench. (Fig 4)
6. Adjust the door parallel to the wall plane by adjusting the Locks of
secondary lock. (Fig. 4,5)
7. Glue the ceramic to the access door and the wall surface. The ceramic glued on the door can exceed the edges around 5 mm up to 45 mm sure the side of the hinge and 5 mm up to 75 mm sure the other sides.
For large format ceramics the measures mentioned above can be enlarged 1.5 times.
After letting the panty hose quietly open the door.
If it is necessary for PP, PP3 and APP3 series you can further adjust the door from the hinge regulator by screwing or unscrewing.
8. Fill the perimeter of the door with the colored silicone of the same color as your grout. It is also necessary that the silicone leaves a little outside. (Fig 8).
9. After having left dry usually after 2 days, with a retractable blade knife cut the entire perimeter of the door to the bottom, under a nail 45 degree. (Fig 9).